We want every customer to be a satisfied customer at Brybelly.com. We work very hard to ensure that the
merchandise we sell is of the highest quality and free of defects. The following points describe our return policy:
- Returns are accepted for unopened merchandise only. The product must be resalable and in the same condition that it was sent to you.
- You are responsible for any damage that your customer does to an item that your customer is returning to us. Some customers may misrepresent how they have handled or treated an item, and it may ultimately be returned here in unsalable condition, which of course may not be returned as explained in condition #1. This is a risk that you bear as the seller and you should be very clear with your customer on this matter.
- The Merchant must call us to get a verbal approval for a return.
- We unfortunately can't accept returns of products after 45 days after the order date.
- Merchants are responsible for costs associated with shipping the product back to us.
- If an item is damaged in transit from you or your customer back to us, then this is your responsibility and the item will not be allowed to be returned. You should consider purchasing insurance before you ship an item to us.
- We can't accept returns for any customized products.
- Upon receipt of the item, we will inspect the package and product to ensure that it is in resalable condition. Assuming that we can resell the item, we will refund the product cost only (no shipping will be refunded).
- If an item that we ship to you is defective, Brybelly will assist you in coordinating with the manufacturer an exchange for a properly working or non defective item. For items that Brybelly imports directly, we will replace missing or damaged items at our expense.
- Please note, unlike other distributors, we DO NOT charge a restocking fee.
Brybelly Amazon Policy
Amazon.com has proven problematic in 1.) managing our product distribution channels and MAP pricing, and 2.) ensuring a consistent customer experience with regard to
product quality. An Amazon search for any of our brands returns duplicated, low-quality ASINs, and most unfamiliar retailers we secret shop ship out returned, damaged,
or otherwise overhandled product.
In consideration of the above items, Brybelly Holdings, Inc. (Brybelly) does not allow new customers to sell our products on the Amazon marketplace. This includes FBA,
Vendor, and FBM programs. Customers may also not resell to third parties that intend to sell our products on Amazon.
Poker Chip Color Matching Policy
We can not guarantee color matching of our poker chips from different manufacturing runs. If you buy one color
of a certain denomination, the shade of that color may slightly differ from sale to sale. We can not match
previous purchases, so please expect that there may be a difference in the shade of your chip color.
This is particularly true for the $500 purple chips in all of our sets.
You will still be responsible for the restocking fee if you choose to return chips that do not match a
previous purchase. We will not be able to search through our poker chips to try to match a shade preference.
Same Day Shipping
Brybelly now offers same day shipping on all DOMESTIC web orders placed prior to 3 pm EST M-F!!
Conditions / Exceptions to this policy:
- Applies to online orders only. Orders placed by phone can not be guaranteed to ship same day because of the additional administration required.
- Guarantee will not apply to items out of stock. However, a customer service representative will contact you the same day if an item is inaccurately reflected as in stock on our website.
- Guarantee will not apply if an incorrect shipping method is selected by the merchant (i.e. flat rate envelope/box selected where items purchased will not fit).
- International orders must be received prior to 12:00 pm EST in order to ship same day.
- Freight orders require extra handling time and will not apply to this offer. Freight orders are typically shipped within 1 business day.
Brybelly offers insurance on all packages. You will receive $100 of free insurance for UPS packages, but
any mail innovations products or US postal service products are uninsured unless you elect into purchasing
insurance. Additional insurance will be offered for UPS packages that are more than $100.
Please take insurance into account when purchasing and shipping our products. Insurance covers damage to
an item that occurs in transit, damage or tearing to our packaging which ultimately leads to lost or damaged
items, and parcels that are completely lost while in transit. The US Postal Service can often deliver items
inexpensively, but the rate of loss is higher than shipping with UPS. So if you do not elect to purchase
insurance, then you are bearing all risks associated with delivery and will indemnify Brybelly from any losses
resulting from carrier damage or loss.
If Brybelly makes an error during the process of fulfilling your shipment, we will offer you the option of a
full refund upon receiving a return or a reshipment of the correct item upon receiving a return. If you or your
customer receives a defective product, we will offer you the option of a full return upon receiving a return of
the defective product or a reshipment of the correct item upon return of the defective product.
We do not hold ourselves liable to any timeline or schedule. We only accept responsibility up
to the cost of the item that you paid, by either refunding you or replacing the item at the same shipping service
level. Unfortunately, we do make mistakes and can only accept responsibility to ensure you eventually receive
the appropriate product in a proper working order.
If you are ordering for an event that has a deadline, please give yourself ample time to receive your shipments.
If you are taking an order from a customer that has a deadline it is your responsibility to advise them of this policy.
We will not upgrade shipping services to accommodate schedules that are out of our control. We do not hold ourselves
liable for damages incurred for late arriving shipments. If you place an order that is contingent on timely arrival,
please understand that you are undertaking the risk of timely arrival that is over and above the cost of your item.
Data Collection: Brybelly does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience. Limited data is collected to evaluate new applicants to the website during the application process. Only data necessary to evaluate you as a wholesale customer is collected from you at this point in our business relationship. Once accepted, additional information may be provided by you to us to enhance your customer experience at Brybelly.com we do not collect any personal data or data by which you may be personally identified except such information as you may voluntarily provide. You are not required to provide us with any personal data whatsoever, but if you choose not to do so you will be unable to complete the ordering process or participate in some of the features of the site.
How We Use The Data We Collect: We collect data only for our internal use. All data that we collect is used for the purposes of providing you with a quality internet experience on our site, responding to your requests, processing orders that you place on the site, communicating with you about matters relevant to your account with us, and providing you with information that you have specifically requested or elected to receive. Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company without your prior consent.
Unsolicited Email: We hate spam as much as you do. We will NEVER send you any unsolicited e-mail.
If you choose to subscribe to our new products email, our free notifications on special deals, closeouts and general announcements emails, or our in stock and out of stock notification emails, you will receive correspondence in regards to these matters as we see essential to keeping you informed on our business.
Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on each email. If you choose not to receive any or all our free correspondence emails, we will only contact you to answer your queries and/or send you information about orders you have placed.
Surveys: We may from time to time post up surveys to measure your response to certain new additions to the website. As a rule, your participation in such surveys is entirely voluntary. Furthermore, should you choose to complete a survey, you can choose to remain anonymous. Aggregate data collected from surveys is used solely for statistical purposes.